As a resident of Austin since 1980, I have witnessed the evolution and growth of Austin and the surrounding Hill Country, and have acquired extensive knowledge regarding the needs and wishes of families who call this area home. When I first moved to Austin, I pursued a career in the medical field where I met my husband, a physician with a leading medical clinic that has served Austin for over 75 years. We have one child, a daughter, who is currently attending Texas A&M University in College Station.
While living in Austin, I have served on our Homeowner’s Association Board, chaired several committees for St. Andrew’s Episcopal School, and am currently serving as Vice President of Membership for the Aggie Moms Association of Austin. I have spent many hours volunteering to help raise awareness of breast cancer and the challenges associated with it. Some favorite local charities of mine include The Helping Hand Home for Children, Hospice of Austin, and Komen Austin.
Austin is a great city. There is something here to meet everyone’s needs and interests. From artists to the outdoor enthusiasts, from young professionals to seasoned veterans, Austin offers a niche for everyone. Whether you looking to sell your home or purchase a home, I am here to help you!
I’d like to be the person that HELPS YOU. I can help with Buying / Selling / Investment Property / Leasing your rental property / or finding you a home to rent.
• Ask me about my marketing plan to “Help You Get Your Home Sold”
• Ask about a free no obligation loan qualification
• Be the first to know when a new property comes on the market
• Ask for a free relocation packet
• Ask me about “How We Help You Purchase Your HOME”
Tenant / Landlords
• Ask about free help with rentals
• Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent
• National Association of REALTORS®
• Texas Association of REALTORS®
• Austin Board of REALTORS®
• Austin Multiple Listing Service
• Leasing Specialist
So when looking for your next home purchase, lease or if you want to list your home in the Austin area Cindy & the HomesAroundAustin team have you covered!
Contact Cindy Groves, Realtor Tel: 512-917-3510 or Email Me