15730 Hamilton Pool Rd, Austin TX 78738 – Luxury horse ranch with creek frontage
Luxury Horse Ranch minutes from Bee Caves & Austin
A one of a kind ranch located just a few minutes from the heart of Bee Caves and a 30 minute commute to downtown Austin. Incredible 15.40 +/- acres with both sides of little Barton Creek!
The property consists of a fabulous custom home built and designed by Mark Moulcher . Nothing is amiss in this well thought out floorplan with five bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms. (The half bath is in the stable block)
• Approx 3640 Air-conditioned/Heated sqft
• 2X6 Exterior Construction
• 24 gauge (heavy duty) standing seam roof with galvanized leafless gutters
• Under-ground 30,000+/- US gallon rainwater tank
• Tongue & Grove wood eaves
• Fumed Oak floors
• Lincoln Clad wood windows. Lots of light with extra Clerestory windows
• 5th bedroom could be used as an executive office
• Game-room/2nd living room
• Huge kitchen, granite counters equipped with Top of the line Jennair appliances including:
o Two Ovens, Microwave,
o Built in Refrigerator and Freezer,
o Hidden Dishwasher,
o Built in recycle bins and rich knotty Alderwood custom cabinets.
o Large walk in Pantry and large utility room with extra freezer space.
• Luxury master suite, two large walk in closets with custom cabinetry/storage drawers
• High capacity Vertex gas water heater in ‘walk-in’ equipment room.
The horse barn & horse facilities:
• Designed by Than Sutan, Architect at Barn Pros, Inc Monroe, WA
• Traditional drive through barn(interior 36’x36’+/-, with two exterior 12×36’+/- covered porches. ) Concrete flooring /foundations. Hay loft with exterior high doors
• Two Classic Equine 12×9’ sliding doors each end.
• Currently set up with capacity for three stalls, three Nelson automatic watering stands along with rubber mats. Equipped with Classic Equine Euro series stall walls, gates & dividers
• Two covered porches (Facing N. & S. to maximize shade availability) with extra rubber mats available. Equipped with exterior Nelson auto water feeder and Nelson auto water dog bowl
• Kick-proof construction. Heavy duty tongue & groove solid wood construction.
• Two power aerated composting bins. Each bin has the capacity to compost upto 4 horse capacity of manure, bedding & spoiled feed.
• Two covered porches (to maximize shade availability) with extra rubber mats available
• Tack room with toilet. Space reserved for shower.
• Rainwater collection system from barn roof to master 30,000 gall+/- underground tank.
• Fenced Turn out yard
• Multiple pastures with cross gate systems for rotational grazing.
• Four line heavy duty electric fencing with heavy wood duty poles with solar chargers.
• Coastal grass with irrigation system
• High volume water spigot/spray tank filler.
|View the Tour|
For a private tour please contact us today!
Address: 15730 Hamilton Pool Rd, Austin TX 78738
Square Feet: 3640
Year Built: 2014
Status: SOLD! - let us find you another!